Our Learning Modes
We believe preschool education should give as much exposure as possible to the child in all areas of development. We ensure there is directional learning all the time. It would involve
- Individual learning with materials.
- Small group activities in art, language and gross motor skills.
- Learning through a thematic approach.
- Occasional support learning through role plays, presentations, story telling.
- Field trips.
- Project based learning for older children.
- Cultural celebrations.